Professional Employer Organization (PEO)
As a local, full-service Professional Employer Organization (PEO), Signum offers outsourcing for all payroll, human resources (HR), employee benefits, and workers' compensation and risk management solutions.
There are a multitude of costs associated with operating any business. From recruitment and training to payroll and risk management, it takes considerable time, money, and energy to ensure that all such aspects of business are being addressed properly and professionally. Some business owners choose to handle payroll, human resources, employee benefits, and workers' compensation and risk management in-house. This traditional route increases the time business owners and key employees spend dealing with these non-revenue producing tasks, while also increasing expenditures and producing unforeseen challenges and regulatory issues. Even the simplest HR requirements can increase costs and interfere with regular company operations. However, for business owners in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and the entire Southeast region, there is an easier and more cost-effective solution.
Signum is a reputable, customer-centric PEO that provides a co-management partnership with business owners who can trust that Signum will deliver their company with accurate, timely, and legally compliant guidance and service. With Signum, companies get the payroll, HR, employee benefits, and workers' compensation and risk management services they need without the hassle and headaches involved with managing these necessary business tasks in-house. Signum helps employers handle all HR-related functions while minimizing administrative and management costs.
What Is a PEO?
A PEO, or Professional Employer Organization, is a firm offering a specialized service through which employers may outsource employee management functions. Such tasks may include:
- Payroll and Tax Administration
- Employee Benefits and Administration
- Human Resources Guidance
- Workers' Compensation and Risk Management
- Regulatory Compliance
Although these tasks are not revenue producing for an organization, they are necessary for a business to continue to operate and to meet mandatory laws, regulations, and requirements set forth by local, State, and Federal agencies.
Services Offered by Signum
Employers will have their payroll, human resources (HR), employee benefits, and workers' compensation and risk management needs met by the exemplary services provided by Signum. By creating a customized service offering to meet the unique needs of each company, businesses in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and the entire Southeast region will receive the level of employee services and benefits necessary to attract and retain qualified talent in a competitive market. Services may include:
- Payroll and tax administration that includes payroll processing and report maintenance, employment tax payments and reporting, issuing W-2s and 1099s, ensuring payroll and tax compliance, and much more.
- HR administration and guidance that addresses new hire onboarding and reporting, employee handbooks, compliance with employment laws and regulations, employee relations, and much more.
- Access to a greater range of benefit plans and options. This includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, 401(k) retirement plans, and much more.
- Workers' compensation insurance that ensures proper coverage for your company and employees at the best cost available, claims management to help injured employees return to work quickly while reducing costs, and risk management focused on minimizing your liabilities and potential for work-related injuries.
- And Much More!
Benefits of Signum
There is a variety of unique benefits for employers that utilize Signum's PEO services. Outsourcing necessary administrative functions and management costs often reduces operating expenses as well as the need to hire specialized staff. Get the administrative and management services your business needs at an affordable rate with Signum.
Signum HR offers small and mid-sized businesses in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and the entire Southeast region with cost-effective solutions in payroll, HR, employee benefits, and workers' compensation and risk management that help reduce overhead and avoid potential challenges and pitfalls posed by in-house employee management. Signum believes in creating long-term partnerships with clients and helping businesses implement effective HR practices, while minimizing liabilities and risks. Contact us today to learn more about how a partnership with Signum will benefit your company and employees.