Regulatory compliance is the means by which a company meets its legal obligations and is one of the most difficult areas for small to mid-sized businesses to fully understand and put into practice. As your business grows, compliance guidelines and matters become more complex and costly. The experts at Signum will help relieve the burden of Federal, State, and regulatory compliance issues and requirements, allowing you to focus on running and growing your business.
Signum's team of professionals remain current with the ever-growing and constantly changing employment laws, rules and regulations, ensuring your non-compliance risks are reduced. These areas include but are not limited to the following:
- Compliance with Wage and Hour, FLSA, ERISA, and employee classification laws
- EEOC and immigration law assistance
- PPACA guidance and compliance
- Compliance and recordkeeping with FMLA and other employee leave requirements
- COBRA administration and compliance
- OSHA compliance assistance
- And Much More!
By maintaining regulatory compliance, you reduce your risk of fines and penalties, lawsuits, and the potential stoppage or shutdown of your business. Let the experts at Signum provide you with guidance and assistance to ensure that your business is compliant. Contact us today to find out how we can help!